Thank you to our 2013 Teams!!
Bar Method Marin
Bay Club Marin
Books and Boots
Chi Chi Brigade
Chicks on the Run
Good Green Moving
Hungry Hungry Hikers
I Heart Boobies
Just Beat It in Memory of Susan Weissenberg
Marin Academy XC
Marin Race Walkers & Friends
Outdoor Adventure Club
Speak to Me
Stewies & Buddies
The Marin Renaissance
The Rack Pack
Towers of Power
UCSF ICN Friends and Family
Z Ultimate Self Defense
*Team Minimum Fundraising Goals
- 2 – 5 people: $350
- 6 – 10 people: $600
- 11 – 20 people: $1,000
If you don’t reach your fundraising goal, we ask that you at least pay the registration fees.
Is your team not on the list? Follow the instructions below to create a team fundraising page, or contact us.
Please note, it may take up to 2 days for us to post a link to your team fundraising page on the Dipsea Hike website.
Only a team captain can manage a team via: www.active.com/teams
Team Captain Tools:
- Invite others to join this team
- View team roster
- Email team members
- Update team information
- Download team reports
Team Captain responsibilities:
- Organizing the team (getting friends, family, etc to join)
- Making sure team members are registered (either online or by phone/fax/mail)
- Checking the team roster (http://www.active.com/teams)
- (optional) Creating the online team fundraising page
- (optional) Helping team members create their pages and join the team page
- Making sure that fundraising goals are met
NOTE: If you ONLY have a fundraising page. You are not registered for the hike. Follow the instructions above to register on your team.
Please note, it may take up to 2 days for us to post a link to your team fundraising page on the Dipsea Hike website.Donate to a Team
REGISTRATION IS NOW FULL.